May 27, 2012, Stakes Results
>Remington Park Invitational Championship
$254,500, Remington Park, May 27, 3 yo's & up, 440 yards
1. Cold Cash 123, b . g. 5, by Oak Tree Special--Hot Cash 123, by Takin On the Cash, Bred by: T Bill Stables Inc (MI ) Owner-T. Bill Stables, Inc.. Trainer-C. Gilbreath. Jockey-R. Baldillez
2. Jls Mr Bigtime, sor . g. 5, by Bigtime Favorite--Psalmist, by Osceola Warrior, Bred by: Jls-Speed Horse Ranch Inc (LA ) Owner-JLS Speed Horse Ranch, Inc.. Trainer-C. Gilbreath. Jockey-A. Baldillez, Jr.
3. Llano Teller, b . g. 5, by Teller Cartel--Annie Eye Over, by Mr Eye Opener, Bred by: Wootan Racing (TX ) Owner-Wootan Racing and Reed Land and Cattle. Trainer-J. Reed. Jockey-G. Carter, Jr.
Margins: ¾ hd nk
Value to winner: $150,000 2nd $50,000 3rd $27,500
>Fine Loom H.
$30,000, Ruidoso Downs, May 27, 3 yo's & up, 870 yards
1. Valentino de Lao, sor . g. 5, by Apollo-TB--Jjs First Feature, by Jj Shot Glass, Bred by: Don & Allysn Apodaca (TX ) Owner-Carnes,Tony. Trainer-C. Sedillo. Jockey-E. Ramirez
2. Cat Five Storm, br . m. 6, by Panther Mountain--She Wants Cash, by Send Cash, Bred by: Dale R White Sr (LA ) Owner-Abrams, Jr.,Teddy. Trainer-J. Reed. Jockey-S. Ramirez, Jr.
3. Git Er Done, ch . g. 10, by Holland Ease--Queen of Everything, by Coup de Kas-TB, Bred by: Nancy Wise and David Ratliff (OK ) Owner-Orona, Sr.,Martin. Trainer-M. Orona, Sr.. Jockey-L. Perez
Margins: 3 nk ¾
Value to winner: $18,000 2nd $6,600 3rd $3,000
>Dash for Speed S.
$15,000, Arapahoe Park, May 27, 3 yo's & up, 330 yards
1. Cartels First Card, br . g. 7, by Corona Cartel--Docs First Card, by First Down Dash, Bred by: Dutch Masters III (CA ) Owner-Sierra,Hugo. Trainer-J. Barron. Jockey-A. Luna
2. Patriots Glory, sor . g. 6, by Game Patriot--Daisy N Eye, by Mr Eye Opener, Bred by: Richard or Genevieve Herrman (CO ) Owner-Herrman, Richard and Genevieve. Trainer-H. Michel-Valverde. Jockey-E. Bachicha, Jr.
3. Wave Bac, b . m. 5, by Wave Carver--Bac by Design, by Splash Bac, Bred by: Lonnie Terwilliger (OK ) Owner-Terwilliger,Lonnie. Trainer-J. Hammes. Jockey-V. Guerra
Margins: ½ nk ½
Value to winner: $9,000 2nd $3,000 3rd $1,500
$14,700, Brown County Fair, May 27, 2 yo, 300 yards
1. Jess Quick, br . g. 3, by Adashofjess--Quick Refusal, by First Refusal, Bred by: Darrell W Garoutte (MT ) Owner-Runnin Horses Dot Com. Trainer-J. Villegas. Jockey-C. Benjamin
2. She Has Cash, gr . f. 3, by Cashin Man--Sheza Rona, by Ronas Ryon, Bred by: Bernard F Dinneen (UT ) Owner-Dinneen,Bernard. Trainer-J. Villegas. Jockey-B. Carmouche
3. Sixs Streakin Apollo, sor . g. 3, by First N Six--Streaking Ruby Red, by Rolls of Romance, Bred by: Broken Bones Cattle Company (WY ) Owner-Broken Bones Cattle Company. Trainer-J. Villegas. Jockey-C. Smith
Margins: no 1 nk
Value to winner: $7,350 2nd $3,000 3rd $1,500